AMTA Membership: What is it?
When your organization becomes a member of AMTA, you join a growing community of interest who are committed to building strong Aboriginal-Industry relations that support resource- sector and community development. As an AMTA member, you’ll receive access to AMTA’s support, services and candidates while working with our management team to develop programming that suits your specific needs and goals.
Levels range from Bronze Membership at $25,000 / year to Diamond Membership at $500,000 + and, like all AMTA offerings, memberships can be customized. We invite you and your organization to join us in this new endeavour. Read about our newly launched AMTA Membership plan here.
- 1000+ AMTA candidates currently working
- 350+ employers have hired AMTA candidates
- Average wage increased from $13,754 to $52,959
- $52.2+ million estimated average annual wages for AMTA-trained employees
- 255+ First Nations bands represented (167 BC-based First Nations)
- 2700+ candidates registered
- 498+ candidates have been enrolled in trades training
- 50% female registrants
- 45% under the age of 35
- Real impact: ~285% increase in AMTA candidate wages after training
- Real impact: ~$107,000 per employed candidate in total Provincial GDP
- Real impact: ~$107+ million impact to Provincial GDP
- Real impact: ~$136,000 per employed candidate in total Federal GDP
- Real impact: ~$136+ million impact to Federal GDP
1000 Aboriginal hires for BC resource sector
AMTA celebrates the achievements of Ryan McDougall, of Lower Nicola Indian Band, on his pathway to become the 1000th employed AMTA candidate…
AMTA Membership program launches
Consider the possibilities of an AMTA membership…
Notice of AGM
AMTA will host it's 2014 AGM on September 29…